quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2010

Dreams of Californication

Cuiabá, May 12nd, 2010 – Wednesday – Cold Day.
Dear love,
If you are reading this, that’s because I finally got courage to show you. Good for me.
We live together about two years, and there is some things about me, that you still don’t know, not things that I did, but my things and stuffs.
I met someone, it was accidental, I wasn’t looking for, I wasn’t hunting.
That was an incredible storm, she said somethings, I said too, and after that, I knew that I could spend the rest of my life on that talking.
And now, I have this feeling on my chest… maybe, she is the one. She’s totally crazy, and it makes me smile, neurotic and instable. But we can’t chose what is right or wrong, we chose what our hearts want to.
She is you, sweet.
That’s the great news, the bad one is that I don’t know how to be with you right now, and it is fucking freaking me out, because if I don’t be with you right now, I feel that we will lose ourselves on the way.
That’s a big scary world, crowded of turnarounds and we have managed to find a way to blink and miss that moment, the moment that could changed everything.
I don’t know what is happen to us, and I don’t know how to convince you to make a huge jump to live with and for me.
Well, that’s all.
Undoubtedly yours,

4 comentários: